Romania Insider is looking for a senior events coordinator, with at least 3 years of experience in organizing business events. The job is full-time, based in Bucharest.
- Excellent spoken and written English – language skills
- Romanian mother tongue is not a must; however, Romanian language knowledge can be a plus
- Excellent in organizing their own tasks as well as coordinating with colleagues in reaching their goals
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and through remote work channels
- Able to work on several projects in parallel
- Loves figuring things out and getting them done, by themselves and as part of a team
- Organizes all steps of the Romania Insider Awards, together with the project manager and with support from sales, marketing & admin teams, as well as works on delivering other events series.
- Communicates and coordinates with third parties involved in events, organizes pre-event meetings, prepares needed materials.
- Sends invitations to events and communicates with guests
- Works with logistics agency for organizing Romania Insider Awards Gala
- Attends sponsorship sales meetings together with sales team
To apply for this position, please send an email with a CV and a brief email outline to [email protected].
City Compass Media (Business Insider SRL) is the leading foreign – language publisher in Romania, with several media platforms in English and French.
With an experience of nine years, Romania Insider is the flagship publication and the most read daily news and features website in English dedicated to Romania, with over two million premium readers a year from all over the world.
Romania Insider Awards bring together business and society, with a focus on positive Romania, ethics and contribution to society. Launched last year, the series culminates with a yearly Gala in October.
City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond is the group’s print & digital travel & expat guide, which has been publishing yearly, now in its eleventh updated edition.
LePetitJournal de Bucarest is the main online media for French speakers interested in all things Romania. It is among top three most-read ’s 66 foreign editions worldwide.