Profile picture for user andreich
Andrei Chirileasa
Editor-in-Chief

Andrei studied finance at the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies and started his journalism career in 2004 with Ziarul Financiar, the leading financial newspaper in Romania, where he worked for ten years, the last six of which as editor of the capital markets section. He joined the Romania-Insider.com team in 2014 as editor and became Editor-in-Chief in 2016. He currently oversees the daily content published on Romania-Insider.com and likes to stay up to date with everything relevant in business, politics, and life in Romania. Andrei lives with his family in the countryside in Northern Romania, where he built their own house. In his free time, he studies horticulture and tends to his family’s garden. He enjoys foraging in the woods and long walks on the hills and valleys around his village. Email him for story ideas and interviews at andrei@romania-insider.com. 

 

The Capital Markets News section is sponsored by the Bucharest Stock Exchange 

BVB
 

Romanian developer One United wants to raise EUR 54 mln with 10% IPO

The Romanian Financial Supervision Authority (ASF) approved in the meeting of Wednesday, June 16, the Prospectus for the initial public offer for sale of shares, to later be listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange, by major local developer One United Properties.

The IPO will start on June 22 and will run until July 2, 2021. 130,007,085 shares, accounting for 10% of the final number of shares, will be issued at a price ranging between RON 1.93 and 2.12 per share, Bursa.ro reported.

Consequently, One United expects to raise RON 263 mln, or about EUR 54 mln - pricing the company at up to RON 2.63 bln (EUR 540 mln).

60% of the public offer is addressed to a tranche of institutional investors, while the remaining 40% to retail investors.

Recently, the developer announced that it had raised EUR 50 mln from Swiss and international investors through a Swiss-registered vehicle, and the money will be used for real estate developments locally.

andrei@romania-insider.com

(Photo source: the company)

Normal
Profile picture for user andreich
Andrei Chirileasa
Editor-in-Chief

Andrei studied finance at the Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies and started his journalism career in 2004 with Ziarul Financiar, the leading financial newspaper in Romania, where he worked for ten years, the last six of which as editor of the capital markets section. He joined the Romania-Insider.com team in 2014 as editor and became Editor-in-Chief in 2016. He currently oversees the daily content published on Romania-Insider.com and likes to stay up to date with everything relevant in business, politics, and life in Romania. Andrei lives with his family in the countryside in Northern Romania, where he built their own house. In his free time, he studies horticulture and tends to his family’s garden. He enjoys foraging in the woods and long walks on the hills and valleys around his village. Email him for story ideas and interviews at andrei@romania-insider.com. 

 

The Capital Markets News section is sponsored by the Bucharest Stock Exchange 

BVB
 

Romanian developer One United wants to raise EUR 54 mln with 10% IPO

The Romanian Financial Supervision Authority (ASF) approved in the meeting of Wednesday, June 16, the Prospectus for the initial public offer for sale of shares, to later be listed on Bucharest Stock Exchange, by major local developer One United Properties.

The IPO will start on June 22 and will run until July 2, 2021. 130,007,085 shares, accounting for 10% of the final number of shares, will be issued at a price ranging between RON 1.93 and 2.12 per share, Bursa.ro reported.

Consequently, One United expects to raise RON 263 mln, or about EUR 54 mln - pricing the company at up to RON 2.63 bln (EUR 540 mln).

60% of the public offer is addressed to a tranche of institutional investors, while the remaining 40% to retail investors.

Recently, the developer announced that it had raised EUR 50 mln from Swiss and international investors through a Swiss-registered vehicle, and the money will be used for real estate developments locally.

andrei@romania-insider.com

(Photo source: the company)

Normal
 

facebooktwitterlinkedin

10

Romania Insider Free Newsletters