Romania insider is looking for a Junior Content Writer
Romania-Insider.com, the most read English-language source of news and information about Romania, is looking to hire a junior content writer.
As part of our team, you will help us publish more interesting and practical content for expats who have made Romania their new home, foreign investors, and tourists, and promote “Positive Romania” to the world.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent communication skills in both Romanian and English;
- Excellent English writing skills;
- Curiosity and drive to learn and discover new things;
- Ability to organize their tasks and respect deadlines;
- Good social media skills;
- Some knowledge about SEO; prior experience with writing for SEO is an advantage;
- Media experience is a plus;
- Based in Bucharest.
- Learn SEO – basic & advanced- and write informative SEO articles;
- Stay up to date with local social and leisure topics that are of interest to an international audience and write about: events, what’s new in town, regulation changes that impact people’s daily lives, etc;
- Write news articles and longer-form articles;
- Create newsletters;
- Promote articles through social media channels;
What we offer:
- Attractive income and benefits;
- Flexible schedule and the possibility to work remotely;
- A positive work environment where everyone’s ideas are heard and valued and where we want everyone to thrive;
- The possibility to develop as a journalist and take on higher roles within the editorial team;
- Working with a team of experienced journalists;
Want to start a career with us? Send us your resume at email@example.com until March 11, 2022, book an interview and impress us!