Party people who decide to stay in Bucharest for the New Year’s Eve will have plenty options to choose from. Music, lights shows, food and drinks for everybody’s taste, fireworks and theme parties – cabaret, retro, the 20s, the 30s, weddings & funerals, inter-war, the end of the world and many more- will welcome 2012 in Bucharest. And prices are for all budgets: from around EUR 30 to up to EUR 350. Check the list of New Year’s Eve parties in Romania’s capital city.
December 31, 2011
- New Year’s Eve party at Grand Hotel Continental (143, Calea Grivitei St). Price: EUR 170 per person. Find more here.
- Fashion and Mystery at New Year’s Eve parties at Hilton Bucharest (1-3, Episcopiei St.). Prices between RON 150 and RON 1000 per person. Find more here.
- Retro New Year’s Eve parties at JW Marriot Hotel Grand Hotel Bucharest (90,Calea 13 Septembrie St) . Price: RON 890 per person. Find more here.
- Be a star! New Year’s Eve party at Crowne Plaza Bucharest (1, Poligrafiei Blvd.). Price: RON 699 per person. Find more here.
- High Class New Year’s Eve parties at Radisson Blu Hotel (63-81, Calea Victoriei St.). Prices between RON 150 and RON 350 per person. Registrations at +40 21 311 9000.
- New Year’s Eve at Howard Johnson Grand Plaza Hotel (5-7, Calea Dorobantilor St.). Price: EUR 350 per two persons. Find more here.
- Belle Epoque New Year’s Eve Party at Hotel Epoque (17C, Intrarea Aurora – near Cismigiu Park). Price: EUR 180 per person. More here.
- New Year’s Eve party at Alexander Hotel (1, Pipera-Tunari St.). Price: RON 450 per person. Find more here.
- New Year’s Eve party at Carol Parc Hotel (23-25, Aleea Suter St.). Prices: EUR 180 and EUR 240. Find more here.
- 2012 New Year’s Eve party at Rin Grand Hotel (7D, Vitan-Barzesti St.). Price: RON 560 per person. More here http://www.rinhotels.ro/Revelion-RGH
- New Year’s Eve at Intercontinental Hotel (4, Nicolae Balcescu Blvd). Price: RON 495
- Let’s Meet New Year’s Eve Party. Find more information on its official website here.
- Super 2012 New Year’s Eve at Metropolitan Events Hall. Price: RON 489. Find more here.
- Victorian New Year’s Eve party at Saint Patrick’s Restaurant (23-35 Smardan St.). Price: RON 390
- New Year’s Dare 2012 party at Goblin Club (30, Smardan St.). Price: RON 150. More here.
- New Year’s Eve party at Madame Pogany (40-44, Banu Antonache St.). Prices: RON 200 and RON 450. Find more here.
- The End and The Beginning! New Year’s Eve party at the Frame Club (38B, Magheru Blvd.). Price: RON 200. Find more here.
- New Year’s Eve Party in MoJo (14 Gabroveni St.), live music and karaoke. [Price: RON 200. Details by phone: 07126.96.36.199
- Rock’n Roll New Year at Fabrica Club (50 11 Iunie St.) with Les Elephantes Bizzares, Trupa Veche & Mood. Price: RON 20 entry ticket. For details call 075-FABRICA.
- New Year’s Eve with a concert by Partizan in Club A (14 Blanari St.). Ticket RON 10. For more info call 021.316.16.67
- The Great 2012 Invasion at Control Club (19 Academiei St.). Entry ticket RON 30 on the door, or RON 150 with reservation, food and beverage included. For more info call 0726.125.348
- The End of the World party in Expirat & Other Side (4 Brezoianu St.). Dress Code: wedding or funeral. Prices: RON 170 (table included) or RON 120 (no table). Call 073EXPIRAT
- Smokin’ Hats & Cool Moustaches – New Year’s Eve Party at the Ghika Palace (5 Doamna Ghica St.). Prices: RON 290. Call 0740 250 360 for reservations and details.
- Party in Caru’ cu Bere (2-5 Stavropoleos St.). price: RON 450. Call 0730 022 021
- La Dolce Vita in Fratelli Studios (1-3 Glodeni St.). price: RON 600. Call 0731036222 for details.
- Family dancing evening in Papiota (43 Lipscani St.). price: RON 250. Call 0728470926 for details.
- Prohibition Party in Barocco (10 Domnita Anastasia St.). Dress Code – the 20s. Price RON 280. Reservations only for groups of more than 4. Call 0755028028 for details.
- Cabaretro Party in Negresco Restaurant (3 Stavropoleos St.). Prices: RON 290 for the downstairs club and RON 590 for restaurant. More details here.
- Inter-War New Year’s Eve Party at Hanu Berarilor (51 Pache Protopopescu St.). Call 0723600386 for details.
- Midnight Masquerade Ball in Silver Church (61 Calea Plevnei). prices: RON 250 and RON 350. Call 0723379026
- New Year’s Eve street parties in the Old Town. If you fancy a night out on the town, Bucharest mayor Sorin Oprescu promises an interesting street party in the Old Town. Might be worth a visit.
- Concerts in Constitutiei Square. The yearly concerts organized by the City Hall.
- New Year’s Eve Party in the train – organized by Becks. Sign up until December 26 here.
January 1, 2012
- at 5:00, New Year’s Eve Afterhours at Space Club (35-37, Academiei St.)
Is there a cool party we did not include in this list? E-mail us: [email protected]