AmCham Romania is pleased to invite members and friends to an inspiring and insightful scrutiny of the future of leadership in a world of fast-forward changes, uniquely decoded by Dr. Kjell Nordström, a highly appreciated global speaker, author, professor and business consultant, on November 7, 2018, in Bucharest.
Dr. Kjell Nordström is best known for challenging in his lectures and books, the business and management models in place and for predicting global trends that change the status –quo for individuals, businesses, societies. Dr. Nordstrom will also refer to the current trends that companies need to consider while they constantly reposition on the markets, as well as to how countries could take advantage and achieve an outstanding economic development.
Key Topics to be addressed during the two main sessions of the conference:
The Matrix of Markets, Megacities and Info:
- Extraordinary Times requires extraordinary firms
- The Art of making Money redefined
- We know more than we can say
- Ultra modern Firms and their organization
- Innovation the last sustainable advantage?
Top 3 reasons to book your seat at this conference:
1. Get a straightforward outlook on a relevant topic from a worldwide appreciated speaker and business guru, with a “revolutionary message delivered in a revolutionary manner”.
2. Be ahead of the game by educating yourself of the future trends in business and leadership that impact your business and career today.
3. Connect with business leaders in the AmCham community during a quality event that offers great learning & networking opportunities.
Registration is open at www.amcham.ro
Contributions for participation:
- AmCham Members: 350 lei/participant; 300 lei – for groups of three or more from the same company.
- Patron Members – one complimentary invitation/company.
- Non-Members: 450 lei/participant.
Payable in advance via bank transfer to Asociatia Camera de Comert Americana in Romania –IBAN: RO92 CITI 0000 000 825 062 009 – Citibank. Late cancellations or no show-ups will not be refunded.
The November 7 leadership conference is part of the AmCham 25th Anniversary framework, and AmCham warmly thanks our sponsors for their contribution to impactful AmCham initiatives, events and projects throughout 2018:
Special thanks go to:
- Coca-Cola HBC Romania
- EY Romania
- Metropolitan Life
About Kjell A. Nordström
Dr. Kjell A. Nordström is the interpreter of the new business world. His dynamic style has made him a highly appreciated speaker, and he has given keynote presentations in over 100 countries. The Global Gurus Top 30 Management ranking put him at number 23 worldwide and among the top 5 in Europe.
He suggests that our time is unique. We are probably at the beginning – not even the middle – of the fastest business model transformation since the 1850s.
»He is not your typical business guru – his revolutionary message is delivered in a revolutionary way.«
Dr. Nordström has 25 years’ experience working with multinational companies and has served as an adviser and consultant to several large multinationals around the world. He holds a doctoral degree in International Business from the Stockholm School of Economics. His research and consulting focus on the areas of corporate strategy, multinational corporations and globalization.
Kjell Nordström has published four books and numerous articles on the internationalization process of firms. His book Funky Business (co-authored with Jonas Ridderstråle) sold more than 300,000 copies and has been featured on CNN and CNBC, as well as in numerous magazines and newspapers.
(p) – this article is an advertorial.