Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce and British Romanian Chamber of Commerce organize on 27th of March the 2nd edition of NRCC – BRCC Night of SMEs in Cluj.
The event is aimed to the decision makers of SMEs using the set-up of a Gala Dinner, where the focus is on Knowledge Exchange channeled in various Key-Topics, Interaction and Networking, all within a dynamic set-up, focused on the needs of the participants.
During the dinner slot, attendants change tables at every course (30 minutes/course) in order to meet new people and enjoy a new appealing key-topic of their choice, creating so the perfect match between need and expertise. The changing tables concept is the key ingredient of the event’s success: „forced” to leave their tables, people interact more and the most important, networking and know-how transfer are more efficient and targeted.
The event will gather over 100 people, connecting the NRCC & BRCC members from Cluj and Bucharest with the local business community.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Seated Dinner: enjoy quality food & wines
- Meet your peers: connect with other decision makers from SMEs (100+) during Cocktail, Dinner, Intermission & After Drink
- Topic preference: you can pick specific topics of your interest
- Be informed on the topics of interest in an interactive way, focused on your organization
- Receive a copy of the NRCC Guide for SMEs – practical booklet written by NRCC members, with content-driven by the needs of SMEs
Fees & Registration
Fee for NRCC & BRCC members – 110 Euro/person
Fee for external companies – 135 euro/ person
Taking into account the set-up of the event (with a prior table placing for each guest), registrations must be sent until 24th of March. Registrations can be sent at the following email addresses: [email protected] and [email protected]
(p) – this article is an advertorial.