City Compass Media, the publisher of this website, is looking for an Online Marketing & Trafficking Analyst intern, for a 6-month paid internship, with possibilities to extend it into a full-time job.
Our media platforms include Romania-Insider.com, the most read English – language website in Romania, a print and ebook travel & expat guide – City Compass Romania: Bucharest & Beyond, dedicated newsletters, CityCompass.ro – a leisure & events website in English, a press review service in English for expat & foreign management.
The position reports to the Managing Partner.
- Manage banner & ad campaigns in all our publications and platforms.
- Create client reports & statistics for ongoing campaigns.
- Create proposals & copy for internal marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for internal products on various platforms.
- Manage our social media accounts.
- Research & learn new features of ad management platform.
- Manage newsletter subscriber database
- Research and bring fresh ideas on online marketing techniques and platforms (social media, Google, direct mailings)
- Offer support for sales activities if needed
- Romanian native with a very good English proficiency (written & spoken) and excellent communication skills.
- An interest in online marketing is a must; some experience in this area is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of various software, including spreadsheets, presentations.
- Some experience in media is also a plus.
Those interested should send a CV and a cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only take into account the candidates who also submit the cover letter in English.